In a notice distributed on Feb 3rd, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) is working to identify any remaining healthcare employers or workers in COVID-19 vaccination priority group 1a who have not yet been vaccinated or have not yet been contacted by local organizations or public health.
If this situation applies to you, please complete the Health Care Vaccination Connection Form. Physicians and other healthcare providers who previously completed this form do not need to do so again.
Information provided in the form will be shared with local public health representatives, who will follow up with you on getting a vaccination. Completing the form allows MDH to set aside a correct number of vaccine doses to vaccinate all health care groups in phase 1a in the coming weeks.
A letter of support from the MATA can be downloaded HERE from mnata.com, be sure to attach it to your application!
- Created by a small group of ATs in Minnesota including members of the Secondary Schools Committee.
- Visit the Minnesota ATs Care page for local ATs ready to help.
Visit the NATA webiste for the most up to date materials regarding COVID-19 and patient care such as:
- NATA Statements on Coronavirus
- Contact Tracing
- Strategic Alliance Statements
- NATA Chats
- State Leader Resources
- Health Care Provider Resources
- Resources for Patient and Public Education
- Committee Created Resources
- Return to Participation press release 8/4/2020
- MSHSL COVID Notification Information 8/9/20
- MSHSL Approved Fall Training Seasons 8/11/20
- MDH Guidance for Social Distancing in Youth Sports
- MDH Covid-19 Sports Guidance for Youth and Adult Sports
- MDH Healthcare Personnel Exposure Questionnaire
- AMSSM Cardiac Considerations
- AMSSM Cardiac Considerations Flowsheet
- NFHS Guidance for Reopening High School Athletics and Activities
- NFHS PPE and Athletics Participation
- NSCA Return to Training
- Return to Sports and Exercise During COVID (June 2020)