The MATA Political Fund is registered in Minnesota with the purpose to advocate on behalf of athletic trainers and their patient population. The fund seeks to support political candidates at both the local and state level who value athletic trainers and their contribution to health care services in the state. Athletic trainers and their allies can join us in our advocacy efforts by volunteering, meeting with legislators, or by making a financial donation using the donation button below. To better understand financial donations to political funds in Minnesota or to donate by check contact the political fund treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clicking the DONATE button below certifies that:
- I understand that my contribution is strictly voluntary and that I have the right to refuse to contribute without reprisal.
- I understand funds will be used for political purposes.
- I understand that my contribution is NOT tax deductible as a charitable contribution for tax purposes.
- I certify that I am legally eligible to contribute to a Minnesota political fund and that I am a U.S. Citizen.
- I understand that MN state law requires the fund to use its best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and the name of the employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per year.
- I certify that this contribution is from my personal account and not from a corporation or corporate account.